Alumni Workshop in Taipei 2023
Deadline: 15th April 2023
Grant Package includes:
- Free participation in the whole workshop (2023), excursions and satellite meeting events with business partners, policy makers and academics
- partially cover of travelling expenses (maximum up to 500€ for participants from developing countries, see DAC list; maximum up to 400€ for participants from other countries)
- Accommodation at our partner hotel for up to 6 nights will be covered
Eligibility Criteria for Participation:
This seminar targets Alumni of German universities
- The seminar is mainly aimed at alumni of German universities and research institutions who have studied or conducted research in Germany for at least three months and who resident outside Germany.
- a proven background in academic fields relevant to the topics of urban sustainability, urban planning and design, software engineering, informatics, computer science, political science, environmental planning, architecture, civil engineering.
- professional experience and personal interest in one of the following areas: above all practical experience with respect to the topics mentioned in (1), in the context of project development, industry, government agencies, NGOs, local communities, applied research in academia and industry
- the requirements to act as a potential multiplier to transmit the seminar results, disseminate the acquired knowledge and to develop innovative ideas and projects for implementation in the home countries
- being able to work with other Alumni on ideas for zero emission and social inclusive cities.
- adequate language proficiency which is essential to actively participate in the workshops and discussions as the seminar will be held in English
- fill out the application form
- include your CV and a letter of motivation (max. 2 page)
- Upload your application below by 15th of April 2023
Participants must be aware of and comply with the regulations covering travellers entering Taiwan. We reserve the right to change the workshop format in case of unforeseen developments.